Workouts will always keep you fit and healthy. But you should work hard and well trained in exercises. You should know how to handle the gym accessories. If you failed to handle properly, you should face many harm injuries. Whatever the things it will be, you regularize it. Otherwise, you will not be trained. You should acquire the full knowledge in fitness, diet, and nutrition session to optimize the muscles. To add your fitness look gives you more confidence and independence. You can wear any type of outfit to show yourselves fit.
Before entering into your workout you should warm-up
Warm-up is a must before begins your workouts
Warm-up provides relaxation and the ability to do anything. You just do a simple exercise and meditate yourselves before starting your workouts. It builds your muscle strength. especially it regularizes and speeds your blood circulation level; Proper warm-up provides the elasticity for your body. It is good for your back, leg, shoulder, chest, biceps, and triceps. It burns the calories via exercises and its steps and reps
Simple daily warm-up
Just warm up yourself by the following steps
- You can do knee lift for 1 minute
- Similarly, do the heel digs for 1 minute
- Then 10 shoulder rolls per arms-2 steps
- Knee bends -10
- Head rotation-20
- Hip rotation -10
Here some of the daily workout from Monday to Friday you can do it now
You can do the
- Flat bench barbell press for 8 reps and 4 steps.
- Push-ups for 10 reps and 4 sets
- Cable cross overs for 15 sets and 3 sets,
- Inclined dumbells flyes for 12 reps and 4 sets.
- Barbell biceps curls for 15 reps and 3 sets
- Alternate arm hammer curls for 12 reps per arms and 4 sets
- Tricep’s rope overhead extensions for 20 reps and 4 sets,
- Triceps dips for 15 reps and 3 sets
You should work out on the elliptical machine at the 10 minutes
On the second day
- Military barbell press – for 10 reps and 4sets
- dumbbell lateral raises – 15 reps and 4 sets
- EZ upright bars – 15 reps and 3 sets
- Dumbell shoulder press seating –10 resp and 4 sets
- Shrugs dumbbell – 10 reps and 4 sets
- Close-grip pulldowns – 12 reps and 4 sets.
- Rows bent over dumbbell – 12 reps per arms.
- Do your Workout 10 minutes on the stationary machine
On the third day, You should do
- 10 Burpees and similarly 10 push-ups.
- Then try 15 sets of crunches and 20 squat thrusts.
- Do 3 sets of 10 raisings of hanging legs
- 3 x 1-minute rounds of the Planck to stay
- Do workouts 20 minutes of low cardio circuit treadmill
Now you got the strength to do dumbbell workouts so you can try
- Dumbbell press inclined – 5 sets of 5 reps
- Flat barbell bench press – 5 sets of 5 reps
- Deadlifts – 5 sets of 5 reps press and
- Clean barbell – 5 sets of 5 reps the
- Snatch Barbell – 5 sets of 5 reps
- use the stationary machine and keep your workouts at 10 minutes
At the end of the day you can do these things to make fit .at the end you should do 10 minutes workouts on the elliptical machine which improves your leg muscle
- Barbell squats – 4 sets of 8 reps
- Leg press machine – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Leg extension – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Hamstring cuts – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Walking lungs – 4 sets of 10 reps per leg
- Seated and standing calf – 4 sets of 20 reps per leg